Terms & Conditions
1. Booking and delivery
- Orders will be booked from 8 AM to 8 PM.
- For the same day delivery, orders have to be booked at least 4 hours before the time of delivery, and latest by 4 PM.
- For next day delivery, orders are to be booked previous evening latest by 8 PM.
- The attempt to deliver the flowers will be made only ONCE. For second attempt of delivery additional charges will be levied.
- If due to the following reasons the order is not delivered, it will still be considered as delivered and full payment will be charged.
- Wrong address
- Premises locked
- Wrong phone number
- Refusal to accept the delivery
- The delivery sometimes may be delayed due to reasons beyond human control such as bad weather, transport strike, road blockade due to agitations, etc.
2. Substitution in product delivery
- Sometimes the delivered product may be slightly different in color or shape from what is shown in the pictures at website.
- If some change is to be made in the order due to the non-availability of particular flowers, the change will be made in consultation with the customers.
- If on certain festival days such as Valentine’s day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, New year, etc. or in wedding seasons due to heavy rush of orders, some of the flowers ordered are not available then these will be substituted by flowers of the same price or of higher price in consultation with the customer.
3. Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellation of order is to be made 24 hours before the time of delivery. A Refund Gift Voucher will be given, which will be valid for supply of flowers only on normal days and not on any special occasion days.
- No cancellation of order will be entertained if less than 24 hours are left for delivery.
4. Damaged Products
- In case of any damage in the product delivered the complaint can be made within 24 hours of delivery. It has to be accompanied with the proof, a picture of the damage product, which will have to be emailed to us.
- If the product is damaged/spoiled due to negligence/Mishandling by the customer then Flowerskarts.com is not responsible for any kind of refund or replacement of product.
5. Duplicate orders
- If FlowersKarts.com finds that exactly same order has been made twice, we will try to clarify with the customers. In case the customers are not contactable then we take our own decision in the matter and that will be final.
6. Fraudulent or misbehaving customers
- If we find any fraudulent customer in terms of changing the order again and again, wrong address, misbehaving with the delivery boy/any of our company employee, improper/unfair massages then we have the authority to cancel the order/ban that customer without being answerable.
7. Flowerskarts.com may amend its Terms & Conditions from time to time. These
terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws
of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes
arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the courts at Chandigarh.